Jetmaster Universal Gas
No other open gas fire compares with Jetmaster’s high variable flame burners. The solid steel firebox is designed to take the hottest fire, be it wood or gas, so we can offer you higher variable gas inputs than most other open gas fires. This means unbeatable realism and because the flame is variable, you have total control of gas consumption.
- Open fireplace with optional mesh screen
- 20+ sizes available including the new 1050 Low Low Double Sided!
- Mainly radiant heat with some natural convection
- Coal, Pebble or Log media on a wide range of bases
- Uses 40-72mj/h, depending on which burner is selected
- Manually controlled with piezo ignition
- To be built into brickwork, hebel or existing fireplaces
- Optional Zero Clearance box for most models
- Comprehensive 15 year guarantee on Jetmaster firebox.
- Open fireplace, fresh air vents required
Download more information here
- Jetmaster Universal Gas & Wood Product Brochure
- Jetmaster Universal Double Sided Specifications
- Jetmaster Universal Freestanding Specifications
- Jetmaster Universal Gas & Wood Installation Manual
- Jetmaster Universal Gas & Wood Mesh Screen Instructions
- Jetmaster Universal Zero Clearance Specifications