Jetmaster Universal Outdoor Wood
“One of the best ways to address climate change is to use more wood, not less. Wood is simply the most abundant biodegradable and reusable material on the planet.” - Patrick Moore, Co-founder of Greenpeace, Washington Times (January 2006)Jetmaster wood burning fireplaces have an infinite range of design possibilities. Traditional, contemporary or somewhere in between, we have surrounds and accessories for the perfect finish, to add a feature and to bring warmth and romance to your home.
- Open fireplace with optional mesh screen
- 20+ sizes available including the new 1050 Low Low Double Sided!
- Larger sizes suitable for up to 80m2 (depending on model.)
- Mostly radiant heat with some natural convection
- Energy saving efficiency. Damper system allows you to slow down and control the rate of burning
- The Jetmaster emits up to 5 times more heat than an average brick fireplace with half the wood consumption.
- Environmentally friendly. Burning sustainable timber from F.A.A suppliers is greenhouse neutral. Visit www.firewood.com.au
- The Jetmaster Universal wood burning fire is approved under Emission Standard AS 4013
- Easy maintenance, the logpan only needs to be cleaned once or twice a season depending on frequency of use.
- To be built into brickwork, hebel or existing fireplaces
- In most cases the firebox is easily converted to gas
- Comprehensive 15 year guarantee on Jetmaster firebox.